Aim of Leadership Skills Course
To empower individuals with the leadership skills and attributes that enhance efficiency and results within the workplace.
Who Should Attend
Individuals with team leadership responsibilities who are seeking to develop their key skills on leading and supporting teams.
What Delegates Will Cover
- Defining Leadership Managers as leaders
- Determining your own Emotional Intelligence
- Managing tasks, teams and individuals for results
- Running effective meetings
- Feedback Coaching Motivating your team for success
- Delegation as a Leadership Skill
- Managing time as an asset
- Listening & questioning skills
- Appreciating how your team learns
- Dealing with difficult people at work
- Future planning for continuing success
For Further Information on our Leadership Skills Course
Our Leadership Skills course focuses on leadership vs management through discussion and practise encouraging delegates to consider their own skills as well as the areas where they can improve to become better leaders of their own teams. This course can be modified should an organisation require any specific modules or emphasis on any subjects that are best suited to the needs of the delegates. For further details on our Leadership Skills course and pricing please email email@example.com.