Aim of Managing Performance Course
To empower individuals with the necessary core skills and abilities to monitor and management the performance of those who form part of their teams at work.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who within their workplace have any level of responsibility or accountability for the performance of others and who are responsible for motivating others to perform.
What Delegates Will Cover
- Setting clear goals and SMART objectives
- Driving performance through feedback
- Building rapport
- Coaching people for success
- Dealing with difficult people
- Developing assertive behaviour
- Assessments and performance monitoring
- Managing performance through motivation
- Going forward with performance developments
For Further Information on our Managing Performance Course
Our managing performance course looks at different ways to provide encouragement and support to teams and individual in helping them reach their potential through effective performance management. Delegates attending this course will create action plans supported by our training team that will enable transfer of new skills and ideas into the place of work. This course can be modified should an organisation require any specific modules or emphasis on any subjects that are best suited to the needs of the delegates. For further details on our Managing Performance course and pricing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.