Aim of Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) Course
To facilitate strong work relationships through the power of the SDI tool in getting people connected and really talking to each other.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for any person who is looking to learn more about building relationships, rapport, motivation and confidence in their ability to communicate.
What Delegates Will Cover
- Understanding what is the Strength Development Inventory (SDI) tool
- Complete the SDI tool, giving them an insight into the drivers behind their motivation
- Consider what motivation actually is
- Consider what drives others in their teams/organisations
- Look at how their drivers interact with others
- Devise strategies for positive interactions with others
For Further Information on our Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) Course
Using the SDI tool, delegates will be able to look at what it is that drives and/or motivates theirs and others behaviours. The tool can be used to improve the quality of relationships within a group in a positive and non-judgemental way. It is relevant to all levels across an organisation, making it an ideal communication foundation to increase a culture of connectedness. For further details on this SDI course and pricing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.